Monday, February 9, 2015

Baby deedee Toddler Blanket Review

Baby Deedee Oversized Toddler Quilt cum All-in-one Duvet Blanket

My search for a perfect cozy blanket for little Ana finally came to an end. I can be really picky for all things related to my little lady. I know, all us mums are like that. :) I wanted to gift her lovey, a security blanket as she was turning one. I was searching for a lovey that is not only cute but functional. When I saw this awesome toddler blanket by Baby Dee Dee I immediately wanted to pick one for Ana.

When I saw it for the first time, I knew its perfect duvet for her. It was like love at first sight. LOL! 
I am glad that I made the right decision. My little angel loves this quilted blanket and it’s really snugly but lightweight. It is just the right size to wrap her off for sweet dreams. We love to snuggle together in her super cute fluffy duvet till she doses off. This modern style lovey makes sure she stays cozy in his throughout the night.

Baby deedee toddler blanket has quickly become her lovey and she loves it so much that she wouldn’t even let us wash. She keeps dragging it to everywhere she goes. It is good size to lay on the floor on cold winter days. She plays with her toys and stays warm. I think she is going to use it for years. It is big enough to cover a big toddler bed. This luxurious toddler duvet blanket is made of 100 pct cotton layers and plush quilting. The high quality polyfil padding is just the right amount, cozy and warm without being too heavy.

Mom tip; just throw in washer when your lovey-dovey is off to day care.


Baby deedee Toddler Blanket is a soft cotton duvet blanket for toddlers to keep them warm and cozy while sleeping. To view complete toddler bedding range, please visit www.babydeedee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment